Inert as natural stone and granite materials parts can be used in many landscaping types. Indeed, the stones is not just doing driveways or borders and natural stone to a retaining wall at the edge of the water. For example, some stone pavers resemble nothing so much as pieces of natural stone, and some stones are cut to play the role of a granite block construction. But in addition to the function of movement and support, this inert material will add credibility to your landscaping. There are many applications.
There are many varieties of natural stones. They are different in size, texture, color, shape, porosity, hardness, resistance to winter, etc. Here are some of the varieties used primarily for landscaping.
If you want stone elements that retain their appearance several years, it is important to mention that installation techniques must respect certain principles, such as the thickness of the foundation under the pavement, granite slabs or natural stone. For retaining walls, several factors should also be considered to avoid sagging in the future. Entrust your work to certified professionals.
Yard Stones - Applications
Yard Stones applications number to dozens, which is one factor why they are so loved by owners of commercial establishments and residential properties. Landscaping contractors and architects also highly prefer them for their excellent durability and aesthetic merits. Specifically, they can be used in the following applications:
- Pathways / WalkwaysWalk with a sense of security and privilege on walkways made by real granite pavers.
- RotundaIf your property has a rotunda, then using granite to accentuate it will make it more appealing to onlookers.
- DrivewaysWith granite being a tough Yard Stones material, it can be used to pave driveway lanes. Granite stone pavers can withstand heavy loads and you can surely expect decades of service from your granite stone paved driveway.
- GaragesWhile poured concrete will do, wouldn’t it be nice to make your driveway more elegant and classy by using granite pavers for its flooring?
- PatiosAdd a luxurious feel and look to your patio with granite stone paving. You can create practically any theme with the dozens of granite paver colors, finishes, shapes, and textures that you can choose from.
Yard Stones - Videos
Yard Stones - Related Information
- Driveway Edging
- Stone Wall Decoration
- Grey Floor Tiles
- Different Types of Flooring Tiles
- Wall Construction Types
- Granite Colors